Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MARCH ENTRIES


"Seated Child"

I’ve spent most of the past few months on one failed oil painting, which I finally forced myself to set aside. During this time, drawing turned out to be the consolation prize. “Figures In A Landscape” is a 6’ x 8’ mixed-media drawing on canvas, and it’s a work in progress. The other entries are sketchbook-size images done on the street, in cafes or in formal life-drawing sessions. I hope you enjoy them.
"Woman With A Scarf"
"Bench Philosopher"
"String Band"
"Woman With A Striped Top"
"Figures In A Landscape" mixed media on canvas, 6'x9'

1 comment:

  1. You know I like that big one, Figures in a Landscape, but are you going to post the photo of the revised painting now?

    All those drawings are really wonderful, Tom!

    ReplyDelete