Friday, May 31, 2013

Air Brush







"Doreen:White Skirt" acrylic on paper, 13" x 9"




Regardless of the subject matter, I keep trying to paint the same thing: the air between me and the image.



"Doreen: Ochre & Vermilion" acrylic on canvas, 10" x 8"




I don’t want to reduce the distance, I want to make it thicken, to increase the density from the object all the way to my eye---





"Doreen: Chair Pose" acrylic on paper. 13" x 9"




"Mark & Eduardo Paint The Lagoon" acrylic on paper, 13" x 9"






  wherever it resides.


"Doreen: Sun Hat" acrylic on paper, 13" x 9"



"Doreen: Purple Blouse" acrylic on paper,  13" x 9"


 
It isn’t only in my head, it’s also in my hands.


"Searching The Water"-oil on canvas, 36" x 48"

1 comment:

  1. Nice paintings, all of them, and I like hearing what it is that you're thinking about while you're doing them.

    ReplyDelete